
HAHA!!! I had no goal set for that trip other than going on top of a skyscraper!! Hahaha, that was random. Well, Jonathan didn't go because his mother is bringing him more stuff...but I'm probably going again tomorrow, it all depends on homework though.
The Bus ride was crazy!!! There was 30 people on the bus (including me)...two of whom were white, one mexican, and the rest were African American... (:o I had a 1400 dollar camera in my lap, a computer in my backpack (little did they know), and an iPod in my pocket!!! The entire route from school and back is seriously one of the worst living conditions I have ever witnessed!!! AAAHH! In reality, I wasn't really scared at all...the peace God gives us was what subdued that fear...my life's in His hands...what more could I ask for. Time to eat?

No comments:
Post a Comment