title="Wordle: My Blog">
style="padding:4px;border:1px solid #ddd"
>
Well, anyways, today was the only day I decided to bring my computer around campus. Guess what happened....that hurricane decided it wanted to try and ruin my computer. HAHAHA!!!! But I had been informed about this unfortunate event coming, which then made me react. I TOOK AN UMBRELLA! Seems like imminent victory for Correy, devastating defeat for Hurricane right? WRONG! The Hurricane must have sabotaged my umbrella while I was fast asleep in the night because when I opened the umbrella, IT WAS INVERTED!!!! No protection from the wetness. BUT ALAS! Thanks to civilization and their desire to cram as many buildings into one place as physically possible, I was able to do a sort of quick waddling like jog to the next building. HAHAHA! I win.
I also GOT TO PLAY THE PIANO TODAY!!! WOOOOT! The sweet melodic sound that is created when a hammer strikes a tightly stretched cord! BEAUTIFUL INVENTION! Ultimately, it's God's invention of the ear that is beautiful, because without it, all I would experience from it would be a slight tickle of a vibration in the air.
For all who read this, I really need more people to join me in prayer for my new mission field as well as the one in Killeen. I think I'm going to start going on prayer walks at the night...because I usually end up wasting a lot of time doing random, meaningless tasks and I think most of you do too....I mean c'mon it's summer....what else are you doing? So I think I'll start my walks at around 10:30-11ish, feel free to join....I don't know how long I should go though....I guess until I feel like there's nothing left to pray about...but I've experienced answered prayer...so I know this won't be a waste of my time or yours. God doesn't let his people down. We'll be affecting communities that are in dire need of our Lord Jesus, while at the same time building and furthering the Kingdom of God. So please, if you don't know what to say...just pray that God's Will is done here in the Third Ward. I feel a restless Holy Spirit striving for the world outside of my heart.
And I'm not trying to encourage you in praying for what only surrounds my life here in Houston and in Killeen. I want you guys to join with me at this time because I believe we're a generation of Christians who don't sincerely, and wholeheartedly spend time with God through prayer. Well, I believe that because that's kind of how I am...maybe I'm just a horrible Christian...but I doubt I'm the only one out of all the people I know who spend little to no time at all in their day with God. I want to encourage you guys to join me so we can all really just continue building a more intimate relationship with our Creator. So if you're down...message, text, call, write a letter, send me a postcard, send your owl, I don't care how you do it....just let me know you're in.

No comments:
Post a Comment